Monday, June 22, 2009

NS gathering & Key Kiet birthday 20/6/09

20/6/09 is 2nd time for NS gathering...due to many peoples busy with their own things...that only left 7 persons free to gather...we gather to sing k and celebrate key kiet birthday and nickson birthday...although nickson birthday pass already...^^

cake is buy from outside...anothter one is FOC...haha...

me and birthday boy...key kiet...

they busy decorate the FOC cake...haha...

qiang qiang~~~tis is the result of the decoration cake...(omg...creativity so 'cha' lah...hehe)

me and my close frenz...tony... sing~ing K...hehe...^^
me and the 18th June birthday boy...nickson...

me and him...hehe...^^


Yam.....SINGGG~~!!!just sparkling juice lah...

isaac...michelle...jenny...(long time dint meet her...she look different already...^^)
isaac...michelle...tony...me...nickson...(where is the birthday boy...?)
yeah...finally here...six peoples at here...
isaac...michelle...tony...me...nickson....key kiet...
~HOPE we can meet again...but not only one year once time lah...~

No comments: