Thursday, April 22, 2010

21/4/2010 daddy birthday

21th April... is my beloved daddy's birthday..
so we all decided go out had dinner...

But my dad suddenly say go steamboat...
since my big brother didnt join us dinner...coz he go play badminton with colleagues...
so go kepong area eat steamboat loh...

after that,i ask my sis sms brother and ask him go buy cake for daddy...
finish eat then we go grandma house...
coz my small aunt change new car...VIOS~~~
just call bro take the cake come grandma house eat...

Qiang~Qiang...
Chocolate indulgence...
my family favourite...CHOCOLATE...
also is my favourite cake in secret receipe...wakakaka...
(yeow...i got chocolate indulgence to eat yesterday...hehe...
be4 we hang out eat sushi...i tell her i wan eat cake...^^)




He is my lovely daddy...

❤❤Happy Birthday Daddy...Love you❤❤

4 comments:

KeYan 사랑해요 said...

yorr..
why no wait me go de??
i oso wan eat~!!

NiCoLe said...

go ask ur love one buy for u loh...
secret receipe got many...XD

KeYan 사랑해요 said...

mou liong sam lah..
Haiz..

NiCoLe said...

chie...
really mah...
u just need to say wan eat...
he sure go buy for u...XD
i wan also didnt hav...