Thursday, September 23, 2010

Awana Genting 16/9/2010

16th september is Malaysia Day...
my 3rd aunty's boss giv 3 free rooms to us...
so we go there enjoy...
but i just go few hours...and back at midnight...
becoz next day hav to work...sad~~

take be4 depart from house...


Awana...I'm coming...!!!


woah...sport car!!!


my necklace...three rings...^^


me and sister again...


the room so big...


mini kitchen side...^^



bedroom...

outside the room...


see my cousin...haha...mini size~

cam-whoring time~




cousin and me..

sis and me...




三代同堂...

this flower unique right?^^










when night...

the temperature on tat night...
next blog gonna is my one day trip with my secondary school classmate...
waiting my blog ya...^^

5 comments:

Jayce said...

Eh...Awana is not located on the top hill right?Different location with First World Hotel isn't??

NiCoLe said...

not on top hill lah...
just near the cable car there jek...'half mountain'...wakakakaka

Jayce said...

That means...If want go to Theme Park there...You must go by your own a??No shuttle bus fetch a?

Rye said...

Erm...
Suddenly found out that...
Did u taller than ur sis...???

NiCoLe said...

jayce:erm...got shuttle bus go gek...^^
rye:no lah...sister taller than me a bit...wakakakakaka~~