Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HELLO~

I'm BACK!!!
miss me???

haiz...
recently feel broke...
haha~

because...
outing too much...

yeah!!!
i LOVE outing very MUCH~

5th december
going sekinchan and kuala selangor AGAIN
with my sec school classmate
BUT
tis time different a bit
more ppl are joining us
edwin,jiakping,his gf,joeyan,ah tan

same plan...
paddy field
seafood lunch
bukit malawati
buy fishball

after they back
we still got next destinations
SNOWFLAKES
SUNWAY GIZA

6th december
my classmate is getting married~
congratulation!!!!
❤Yap Li Fei N Lim Theng Chuen❤

7th december
going to wedding dinner
meet lots of leng lui leng zai
and take lots of pictures!!!


wait i get the photo only upload~!!!

2 comments:

Jayce said...

Fast Fast upload la~hahaha

NiCoLe said...

haha...very less pic on my fren wedding lah...
the kuala selangor trip gek pic my fren havent upload all...so wait loh...
after my tomolo hatyai trip...sekali gus upload to u lah...^^