Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 !!! ♥♥♥

Dear all, Finally I'm BACK with my happy Christmas in year 2012!
Thanks to all of you who send Christmas greeting to me, I'm happy when receive the wishes!^^
Just simply post up some photos and describe my Christmas Celebration!

22nd December 2012 :
Half day after work, having lunch with colleagues and friends at Seri Petaling...Seafood claypot porridge...Yum YUm YUM!!!
After that,take LRT to my lovely Perfect 10 Jimui house celebrate by Steamboat + BBQ
Special Thanks to yeow,Joanne and Jen Ying for the pressie!^_^

23rd December 2012 : 
Early in the morning, watch "Life of Pi" with my beloved mommy,sister and aunty at ONE UTAMA!

24th December 2012 : 
Morning- I on leave becoz of personal matter need settle...and PASS aldy finally! *-*

In the evening, my Dear bring me go gaigai + shopping + dinner at ONE UTAMA!
-Thanks dear for the Christmas present..I LOVE it!-

In the Nite time, 
I join my group go Friendscino which locate at Damansara Perdana for countdown Christmas celebration.
All of us are having so much of FUN at there!I'm glad to have them!!!Love ya~

25th December 2012 : 
Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!!!!Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell...Jingle all the way~
Morning - Go watch Twilight with sista at ONE UTAMA again!because got free ticket from my KK fren..thx ya!

Nite - Steamboat dinner with colleagues n friends at Jason house!hehe~Thx for preparing all the food!^^

Below are some of the pictures ^o^

My Christmas present for year 2012 

Steamboat dinner at Jason house~








 I Wish can stop at this moment with you...Dear 

Steamboat + BBQ at Jimui house ~







Celebration Christmas countdown at Friendscino 









♥ - End of my Christmas Celebration for year 2012- 

No comments: