Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tanamera painball park 21/9/09

21/9/09 is my happy day...coz i go play paintball leh...tis is my first time play o...first time see family play is at eagle ranch port dickson there...so hope long time...finally can play lu...hehe...^^

7 o'clock in the morning i wake up and packed one sets of clothes,bring biscuit and water...slipper too...coz all also will become dirty cat because of yesterday raining...the place will become muddy...
8.30 we start depart from house...reach there about 10 something...coz brother's fren need go hav breakfast loh...
we buy a package...Rm85 per person...with 500 bullets...not includes with vest...

these are some pictures that i take when playing paintball...


tis is the signboard of the paintball park...




these two are the poster that i found at there...hehe...^^


these are the bullets...one pack got 500 bullets o...they called pellets...


the guns they called markers...and with the masks...


tis person is me...wearing the mask with the marker...


qiang qiang~~~it's me...^^


my marker get shoot by the pellets...


my mask get shoot by pellets also...


see...the muddy places make my shoes and trousers get dirty...


finish game at 3 something...
we all still got many pellets left...so shoot all the tins there...
haha...relax stress lah...XD

me and my sis...

yor...charlie angel two person...^^

my sis...my brother and me...^^

No comments: