Thursday, October 22, 2009

22/10/09 thursday

today is thursday...
he already many days didnt find me...
even i sms him...one message also didnt reply...
am i really troublesome to him...T.T

now...
moody...
sadly...
crying...
disappointed...

i really miss him so much...but he dont know...
i really hope he reply my msg...but he wouldnt do so...
i really hope to listen his voice...but he dont do tat...
i really miss him a lot...

dont know why....
recently every night also dreaming...
dreaming about my ex...
happy or sad also got...

wat are these all mean...?

4 comments:

MooN le3 said...

u r missing him,i guess...
coz last few weeks
my ex oso tell the same thing
he say he dream our past time
dunno is wan 符合 or wat

NiCoLe said...

haha...but i dream two ex bf wor...
then how...haha...

MooN le3 said...

then i dunno le
sorry,cnt help!!

NiCoLe said...

haha...is ok...
last sat only meet my first ex...^^