Wednesday, May 5, 2010

gasoline,gathering with NS frenz 4/5/2010

monday,yee chen call me and tell me that gather on tuesday..
then i quickly ask jing fong,yee shan and elaine whether they are free anot...
yeah...they free...yee shan free after 12...
elaine free after work...so reach times square around 3...

i meet fong at monorail station...both of us in same bus...but cant meet each other...XD

these all are taken by fong...


my ns lao gong...Yee Chen...she will fly to US tis coming august...
further study 3 years...>_<

she feel boring...






contact with my darling, Elaine...


me, yee chen, yee shan

5 of us...jing fong,me,yee chen,yee shan,elaine

camera girl:jing fong

camera girl:elaine...

camera girl:Yee Chen

I'm the camera girl...

Darling and me...


Look..!!!her sleepy face...




Darling massage me leh...sweet...^^






five of US...yeah...
❤❤miss u all much...meet u all again next time...muackzzz❤❤

No comments: