Monday, May 10, 2010

Port dickson 8,9/5/2010

last saturday...i go Port Dickson again... (again..haiz..nth to do also lah...)
tis time go wif my daddy side's relatives...two year didnt go with them already...
since something happen be4...>_<

so, finally we can go play again...
everyone also late go there tis time...most early also is 2pm...haha...
so my family depart at 3 something...
my daddy need work...so will 'tumpang' my uncle car...
but until 7 something...my daddy say he still working...haiz...
we all sure say he wouldnt come already...

about 9 something...me and cousins go walk walk at the beach...
and my aunty say my brother and mommy go out already...
actually is go seremban ktm station fetch my daddy...

we all also feel surpriseand shock...
coz according to my daddy style...he wouldnt come already one...

but tis time he take ktm from kl to seremban alone leh...
need go thru 16 station...RM6.50...one and half hour...

tis is the upper floor's room...


my heaven...everytime also at here on9...listen music...


next day...sunday morning after breakfast...
we going play volleyball...
10 something start having raining downpour...bad weather...haiz...


my daddy chit-chating with uncle...


mahjong kaki...haha...concentrate playing...


youngest sure is watching movie lah...天才冲冲冲...


sleeping sis and bro...^^


rain stop...we depart back home lu...
chicken bread...面包鸡...yummy^^


sis,me,cousins...


teenagers...haha...
3 boys...4 girlz


we heading sepang goldcoast...since pass by...XD
Sepang Golden Palm Tree resort...Bagan Lalang







siblings and cousin...


pose~~~3 boys...
4 girlz...




see...!!!
my hand 'black green' already...haha...mean 黑青lah...
incorrect way to play volleyball...
although pain...but damn syok...XD
❤happy belated mother's day to all...Muackzzz❤

No comments: