Sunday, July 19, 2009

trip to Broga Hill,Semenyih 19/7/09

tis is the hill climbing that i mention...Broga Hill...


located at Semenyih...



see...so many people leh...


nice view...


another take...


me and my brother working colleague...


茅草。。。






four girlz...




six guyz...





yeah...a big big photo...





nice photo...



it's me...










can see me...?






dangerous...but exciting...



me again...haha...^^





8 peoples that tahan till end...but never end lah the hill...still got long way to go...





after hill climbing...we go kajang eat satay...yeah...


the sauce...



satay ayam and satay kambing...yummy...!!!

3 comments:

heng yeow said...

Hi, May I know where is the Bonga Hill? Malaysia? Which State??

NiCoLe said...

Broga Hill is located at Semenyih,near Kajang~

heng yeow said...

I see..okok very thanks ya~
and ur photo very beautiful ^_^