Tuesday, August 18, 2009

clubbing at genting 15/8/09

tat day after my FM anniversary event...
my cousin say got free room...so my mom and brother decided stay one night at genting...
mother and brother sleep in a room...i go syeow their room sleep together wif them in a room...double queen size bed...syok nya...
afterward rebecca fren say treat us go hav a drink...we just follow...haha...
go clubbing leh...first time experience...quite excited...Free Of Charge...coz her frenz treat...wakakaka...thx ya...



me and my drink...


Whisky + Coke...



me again...


coke...whisky....ice cube...


again...capture by myself...





me and jen ying...
cheers~~~


see wat yeow pose....?

jen ying and me...take in toilet...wakakaka...^^

the whisky...Dewar's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.