Tuesday, August 25, 2009

my birthday present 2009

qiang qiang...the is my birthday present for tis year...
maybe got more and more leh...hehe^^
First present is a cup tat given by my college jimui...thanks for ur lovely cup...muackzzz...
2nd tat given by MC guy...
i think my college ji mui will know who is MC right...hehe....^^


qiang qiang...tis is the big huge present...
pink bear...but u all know if i bring tis bear back home will have wat result de lah...
so i decide to take the love off...
the bear pic be4 take down the love...

tis is after take down the bear picture...without the love...
(so sorry i have to take it down...due to some reason...hehe...^^)
still got 27 hour 15 minute to my birthday...19 years old already...
wanna wish myself happy birthday first...hehe...^^

No comments: