Wednesday, August 19, 2009

happy birthday to Joan...and early to my birthday also...

17/8/09...
tomolo 18th is joan birthday...and becoz fo the stupid SEA test...so we decided celebrate her birthday early...
venue :4 season restaurant again...haha...go many times jor...hehe...^^
time : after english class...
after finish early class...yeow fetch me,you yin and lee chin go but birthday cake...
we go wangsa there find birthday cake...finally...

qiang qiang qiang qiang...tis is the birthday cake...


American chocolate cake...full of chocolate ya...


18th birthday girl and me...


27th birthday girl wif 18th birthday girl...


make a wish...make a wish...



shan and we two...

all my ji mui there...camera man is a girl...yeow...

the couple and we two...
pose one...
pose two...
pose three...

pose four...

this is the first present that i receive...guess wat inside tis present....?

qiang qiang...is a cup...

inside got many words...haha...
thanks to all my jimui celebrate my birthday...the cake..the present also...
muackz...

No comments: