Friday, August 28, 2009

memorable birthday...

27th is my memorable birthday in tis year...

first at all...i wanna thanks u all wish me happy birthday....

second...is my big pink bear finally back to me...haha...it's really big...hehe...^^
thanks you and sorry for disturbing u dear~~~coz my bear put at ur house for few days...hehe...
tis is my jimui giv me gek present...

yesterday after class...me,kanix and edward go movie at jusco...
although they say got H1N1...haha...XD
but still go on watching movie...

at night...we had dinner at wong kok char chan teng...at brem mall...^^
we all had a large drink...tea ice...we five people can share it...drink till u vomit o...haha...
but unfortunately my sis not at kl...so she cant drink...hehe...

tis is my dinner...i forget the name already...but nice...
tis is my birthday journey...haha...
12 o'clock already jor...my birthday pass already loh...
but my fren all wanna be last minute wishing me...thanks ya...^^

No comments: